According to the development strategy of financial institutions and enterprises, the customized curriculum project is mainly aimed at middle and senior managers and core financial professionals. The project is led by faculty responsible for research, design and implementation, so that the content and form align with the individual needs of customers.
- Communicate with customers;
understand customer needs.
- Collect relevant customer training
requirements; analyze; form preliminary plan
(subject to revision by expert team)
- Collaboration between program and
industry experts and senior faculty;
ideation and optimization;
tentative program formation.
- Prospective client identification;
achievement of shared cooperative intention;
- Client confirmation of program proposal;
faculty sourcing of course delivery;
- Post-class evaluation;
client visit(s); project summary.